-->

30 HEALTHY DINNERS YOU CAN MAKE IN 30 MINUTES

If you’re anything like me, summer is the time when I least feel like cooking.  Don’t get me wrong.  I love to cook. I’m sure you don’t doubt that as I have a blog that is mostly recipes. But something about summer makes me want to spend less time in the kitchen and more time outside.  Maybe it’s because I live in a place where summer weather is fleeting and I know I need to soak it up while it lasts.
I decided the best plan to tackle summertime dinners was to have a monster list of quick and easy, healthy dinners.  All the dinners on this list can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.  Many of them can be prepared and ready on the table in 20 minutes or less! You’ll want to pin or save this list as right here you’ve got an entire month’s worth of quick, healthy dinner recipes at your fingertips. Read more here: