-->

Homemade Acne Scar Cream

Basically, in fourth grade I woke up one day with a face covered in blemishes. I thought it would go away and clear up on its own, but it stuck around until my early twenties. And when I say blemishes, I mean more than a few zits. I’m talking about deep, painful pimples that. I mean pus, pain and blood blisters under my skin.
 I had a thick layer of oil that could almost drip off of my face, and yet still somehow had dry skin that would flake off in chunks. It was awful and I was painfully embarrassed. After clearing my skim through diet, I was left with a face full of scars. I meet so many people who say they had problem skin as a teen, and yet their skin is as smooth and scar free as a baby’s butt. If you had skin issues and were left with no scars, you’re either insane lucky or you didn’t actually bad skin issues. Source: