-->

55 Must-Read Cleaning Tips & Tricks

I kind of get grossed out by sponges. Do you? I just feel like they are perfect for harboring millions of germs. I do like the sponges with the rough side for scrubbing out hard-to-clean pots and pans, but end up throwing them out before their life cycle is over. What a waste! Instead, put them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and watch as the microbes sizzle away. 
Have you taken a close look at your cabinet doors lately, especially around the handles? You’d be surprised at how much gunk can accumulate over time. To be honest, I’m not sure that I’ve ever given my cabinet doors a good scrub. Yikes! This cabinet cleaner only requires 2 ingredients, and you probably already have them right in the cabinet that needs to be cleaned. Read more here: