-->

Preserve Your Favorite Fall Leaves

I love the changing seasons.  The cooler temperatures in the fall are always welcome after a hot summer.  This time of year, we like to take a drive up into the mountains to see the changing colors.  The vibrant colored leaves amaze me every time.  I take pictures each year, but somehow the pictures just don’t do the colors justice. 
I always wish I could preserve the beautiful leaves so I can scatter a few on my table or to make a pretty Thanksgiving centerpiece.  Now, I have found a way to preserve them and keep the leaves pliable. When gathering the colorful leaves, try to find the most perfect.  Look for leaves that are not brown or dry on the edges.  Make sure that their stems are still attached and that they don’t have signs that they have been eaten by insects. Read more here: