-->

Craft Storage Ideas for Small Spaces

If you are a DIY’er, chances are pretty good you’re a crafter too. It doesn’t take many craft supplies before your home can feel cluttered and supplies are lost. I know having a small home can make it even worse…especially if you can’t have an entire room devoted to your crafts. I know I can’t! I personally use the bin system, with clear bins on shelving.
 (In my laundry room, BTW!) But after checking out these clever and cool craft storage ideas, I know some changes are a comin’! Corral some of your craft clutter, with these great tips. Our feature project above, is from Steph at ‘Crafting in the Rain’… She used an old shutter and twisted heavy duty paper clips to create washi tape storage… What else could you use this pretty repurposed idea for? Read more here: